Republic of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.
Film locations of interest include:
1) Baikonur Cosmodrome
2) Kazakh Desert ancient Silk Road looks
3) Caspian Sea and beaches
4) Snowy mountains and ski resorts including:
i) The winter sports complex of Chimbulak
ii) Naurzum salt lakes surrounded by forests
iii) Pine trees in sand dunes
iv) Altai Mountains
5)Tien Shan Mountains
6) Karagiye Depression
7) Picturesque Charyn Canyon looks like the Grand Canyon
8) Volga and Ural rivers
9) Lake Balkhash is one of the the world’s largest lakes
10) Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site.
Kazakhstan has some interesting mosques, Orthodox churches and synagogues.
This country is represented by Mr. Gurvir Khera. She is having vast experience and good knowledge of this industry.